The steering group is made up of:
Rev’d Trevor Wyatt – Chair and Vicar of Christ Church, Bexleyheath (Diocese of Rochester)
Venerable Alan Jeans – Archdeacon of Sarum (Diocese of Salisbury)
Rev’d Canon Tim Goode – Rector of St Margarets, Lee and Disability Advisor in the Diocese of Southwark
Rev’d Jackie Doyle-Brett – Derwent Ings Benefice (Diocese of York)
Rev’d Sibylle Batten – Assistant Curate in Sheffield Manor Parish (Diocese of Sheffield)
Rev’d Andrew Dotchin – Vicar of the Benefice of Felixstowe St John the Baptist with St Edmund (Diocese of St Edmundsbury & Ipswich)
Nicola Denyer – Lay Ministry Development Officer in the Diocese of Newcastle
Rev Sandra Schloss – Vicar, St Luke’s Church & Area Dean of Camberwell in Southwark Diocese
Rev Robert Thompson – Vicar of St Mary and St James in Diocese of London
The MOSAIC steering group meets regularly to discuss the direction of the group and what needs to be done to influence those key decision makers, so we can have a truly inclusive church.
The national steering group has the following key roles:
- To set up MOSAIC as a national movement and provide strategic direction.
- Secure MOSAIC convenors in all dioceses of the Church of England.
- Collate and respond to the input of MOSAIC convenors.
- Secure Patrons for MOSAIC who are senior figures in the Church of England that will act as ambassadors and critical friends.
- Build and secure relationships with partner organisations that are mutually beneficial.
- Managing the content of the website and social media presence.
- Manage the launch and development of MOSAIC.
- The Steering Group is accountable to the Convenors and Patrons of MOSAIC.