The steering group is made up of:
Rev’d Trevor Wyatt – Chair and Vicar of Christ Church, Bexleyheath (Diocese of Rochester)
Venerable Alan Jeans – Archdeacon of Sarum (Diocese of Salisbury)
Rev’d Canon Tim Goode – Rector of St Margarets, Lee and Disability Advisor in the Diocese of Southwark
Rev’d Jackie Doyle-Brett – Derwent Ings Benefice (Diocese of York)
Rev’d Sibylle Batten – Assistant Curate in Sheffield Manor Parish (Diocese of Sheffield)
Rev’d Andrew Dotchin – Vicar of the Benefice of Felixstowe St John the Baptist with St Edmund (Diocese of St Edmundsbury & Ipswich)
The MOSAIC steering group meets regularly to discuss the direction of the group and what needs to be done to influence those key decision makers, so we can have a truly inclusive church.
The national steering group has the following key roles:
- To set up MOSAIC as a national movement and provide strategic direction.
- Secure MOSAIC convenors in all dioceses of the Church of England.
- Collate and respond to the input of MOSAIC convenors.
- Secure Patrons for MOSAIC who are senior figures in the Church of England that will act as ambassadors and critical friends.
- Build and secure relationships with partner organisations that are mutually beneficial.
- Managing the content of the website and social media presence.
- Manage the launch and development of MOSAIC.
- The Steering Group is accountable to the Convenors and Patrons of MOSAIC.